Sunday, March 31, 2013

Logo Boot Camp- Letter C


Hello! I am practicing my Adobe Illustrator skills and have enlisted in logo bootcamp. I was watching Stephen Looney on youtube(http://www.youtube.com/user/GraphicDesignerTips) and he is currently doing this to help new graphic designers. I am in school for graphic design and I am currently working on my portfolio so there’s no better time than the present to start practicing. I want to get better and learn as many tricks as possible. The logo bootcamp is taking every letter from the alphabet and coming up with a fictitious company. Then develop and design a logo for said company. I have asked friends and family about what company they would own and what they would name it. I mean I do not want to have to come up with all 26 companies.

This logo is Cobblestone Café. My friend Jenna came up with the name. It took me a while to come up with it as at first I wanted to incorporate cobblestones somehow but that did not pan out. Then I thought about a liquid stain that comes from drinks. I like and am satisfied with design.


Final

No comments:

Post a Comment